HD Geosolutions, Inc. offers geotechnical services and materials testing during project construction. Our engineers and technicians have accumulated extensive experience over the years with routine to difficult field situations. This has developed into a track record of successful representation of our clients’ interests by adding value during construction planning, avoidance and resolution of ground-related construction challenges, and keeping construction moving. Moreover, this has fostered client retention through the years.
As a matter of practice, all daily project communications and test data are channeled through the office and reviewed by a registered engineer.
Our construction-related services include:
- Plan review and pre-grade planning
- Geotechnical observation and testing (grading and compaction, shallow and deep foundations, shoring/tiebacks, etc.)
- LADBS Deputy Grading Inspection
- Construction materials testing
- Daily, milestone, and final construction reports